BOARDING FACILITIES & HOUSE SYSTEM
- Each student is placed in one of the houses within the Hostel.
- The Hostels have a warm, caring family atmosphere where students are cared for, supported, and encouraged to blossom into confident, responsible, and tolerant individuals.
- Students learn to take responsibility for themselves and serve others willingly.
- Bullying is eliminated as senior students have the responsibility for mentoring juniors, and classmates and roommates support each other.
- The system of mutual support for each other fosters lifelong friendships.
- Evenings and weekends are filled with recreational, social, religious and other co -curricular activities.
Visiting Hours: 12noon-5:00pm
If the third Sunday happens to fall a week after resumption or a week to the close of term, for the sake of convenience, Visiting Day will not be observed.
- Otunba Tunwase National Paediatric Centre
- Sagamu/Benin Expressway
- Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilisan.